Covid-19 Safe Policy
The rules and regulations of Canyoning Südtirol
We care about your enjoyment and your health. The health situation is under control and the coronavirus is retreating. It is time to return to normal and dedicate ourselves to our passions and our sports safely. Based on the guidelines provided by the provincial and national college of Mountain Guides in collaboration with the Italian Society of Mountain Medicine, we have developed a protocol of measures that allow us to offer you an experience in complete safety. We guarantee you maximum commitment on our part to respect the rules so that you can live your adventure without fears and worries.
Our rules (updated to 11 Juli 2020)
- Groups will consist of a maximum of 8 people. Upon request we can organize larger groups with participants from the same family.
- All activities (especially canyoning) will be carried out on unfamiliar and uncrowded routes.
- The mask must be worn inside the van! The disinfectant gel will be provided from the organization.
- Reservations and payments are managed online before the start of the tour.
- The wetsuits, the shoes and the technical material are sanitized at each use according to the highest quality standards.
- The dressing and undressing will take place in an open place at the beginning and end of the route.
- A specific “Covid Briefing” will be carried out on the measures to be taken during the activity (in addition to the classic technical one).
- The guide will wear gloves and a mask throughout the activity and in any case whenever he approaches less than 3 meters from the participant.
- During the activity, the safety distance between the participants is always guaranteed.
Participants will be asked to fill in a questionnaire stating their state of health, any symptoms or contacts with positive people.
All data and questionnaires will be kept according to the terms of the law ensuring privacy and eliminated on July 31, 2020 at the end of the declared state of emergency.