The Wild River is an incredible and unknown canyon near the Kaltern lake. The ease of access and the perfect flow of water make it ideal for both beginners and experts. The route does not require technical experience, it is sufficient not to suffer from vertigo and to have an aptitude for hiking. Anyone accompanied by our guides can travel this beautiful canyon. The canyon is characterized by numerous abseiling, the highest being 40 meters! There is no shortage of lakes with crystal clear water, slides and some jumps (not mandatory), in an environment dominated by green water and nature.
Minimum ages 14 years or 40 Kg – Sporty People.
Not to be missed!!
PERIOD: april – october
DURATION: 4 hours
PRICE: Adults: 85 €
Groups 8 – 16 people: 80 € (booking by email only)
Children 14 – 18 years: 75 €
For JUNIORS it is necessary to make a separate reservation using the promotional code: UNDER18
- Meeting at the sports center (Tennis) in Margreid an der Weinstrasse.
MAP TO MEETING POINT
- Transfer by own car to the canyon departur.
- Dressing and equipment distribution.
- Approaching the canyon (25 min.)
- Briefing on technique and progression in safety
- The journey in canyon will last about 3 hours.
- sport shoes (to be wet)
- swim wear already on
- dry shoes and underwear for after canyoning
- contact lenses or belt for glasses
- accompanying with Alpine Guide / Canyon Guide.
- wetsuit and socks (washed and sanitized after each use)
- helmet and harness
- security systems and protections
- mountain rescue insurance